3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2009 9:33 AM by philmodjunk

Admin console stop refreshing...

SergeBerney-KinSA

Title

Admin console stop refreshing...

Your post

Hello !

We are runing FMS 10.0.1.64 (and it run well), but after 2 month, sundenly, admin console stop display connected client, stop refreshing script status, database status, ...

We had the similar issue on FMS v9. (that was the reason we upgrade to v10).

Java (JRE) version is 1.6.0_07

• 1. Re: Admin console stop refreshing...
          philmodjunk

This sounds like a known issue that the tech folks at filemaker have been unable to reproduce. TSGal may well respond with a request for log files and such as a result.

A simple "fix" that works in many situations is to simply close and re-open the Admin Console. In other cases, I've had to stop and start the database. This last option can be done after close of business for the day so as not to interfere with users using the database.

• 2. Re: Admin console stop refreshing...
            SergeBerney-KinSA

Restarting admin console doesn't solve this problem. I'll try to restart the server. (but with v9, that didn't solve problem...)

Which log can I provide ? I check on all but nothing appear like error, ...

• 3. Re: Admin console stop refreshing...
              philmodjunk

If you have any schedules running (backups, scripts, ...) check their state. On my server,  I found that a scheduled backup had started and then never completed. I had to force the FMS service to stop (via the windows services control panel) before I could restart and get things going again.

As to logs, I never found anything in them on mine either, but TSGal asked for them anyway.