AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cannot get WebDirect to work

Question asked by MarthaMcmahon on Feb 25, 2015
Latest reply on Mar 3, 2015 by bigtom

Title

Cannot get WebDirect to work

Your post

I am at my wits end - please help!

I have checked System Requirements over and over - I am running a Mac OS 10.9.5 server, and I've hosted a file on it through FileMaker Server 13.0.5 with which I'd like to use WebDirect.  I have the file set up, all ready to go, I can log in to it with FileMaker Pro from a client, but I can't log in with WebDirect.

Under web publishing, I have checked the boxes to enable PHP, XML and also WebDirect, and while the boxes are checked, the status page reports that these services are disabled.  Please help!  I am using a single server, but I have checked system requirements and I should be fine for 1-6 connections - I've got a 3.33GHz 6-core Intel Xeon processor and 32 GB RAM.

If I can't get this to work I will have to start over from scratch on a new way of completing this project - please help!  The Mac OSX web server service is currently off, but I've tried this with it on too.

I've attached a picture of what my admin console page looks like.  Also - I've noticed that my admin console is using port 16001 instead of 16000 - could that be a problem?  I'm not sure how to change it...

admin_console.png

Outcomes