1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 23, 2016 7:22 AM by awier

Cant see all SQL records!

benauerbach

Title

Cant see all SQL records!

Your post

Hello,

I am having trouble seeing all records from a external SQL table (running Filemaker Server 11 - news update).

If I am switching to the table view of the external SQL table I am only able to see a fraction of the records in this table. For example, if there are 100 records, as soon as I access the table I will be able to see 30 records. When I refresh the window I will be only able to see 6 records. While the window is being refreshed I can see he is sorting/finding more records, but when the refreshing process is finished 6 records will be shown. Before I was running the database on FileMaker 11 (not on the filmmaker server) where this didn't occur. 

I was thinking that this could be an issue of the open source SQL driver from actual technologies that I am using?

I am able to write records on the SQL table but if I want to delete all records it is not possible. Also searching through the records is not possible.

If I could get any advise, or hint I would be very thankful.

With kind regards,

Ben

• 1. Re: Cant see all SQL records!
          awier

I had the same problem. My solution appeared to work for a few weeks, then it only displayed 3 records.

The Read Me file with the Actual Technologies ODBC drivers installer states that the drivers will only allow 3 records to be displayed, until you purchase and install a license.

I purchased a license and I have full access.