2 Replies Latest reply on Apr 9, 2015 12:16 PM by robb

Databases cannot be closed anymore on the Admin Console

robb

Title

Databases cannot be closed anymore on the Admin Console

Your post

Hello, 

I am running a FM 13 server. Everything went well so far. All of a sudden I am not able to close the databases anymore using the admin console. Thus, I am also unable to download them.

Has anyone experienced this problem before and knows any solutions?

Thanks alot!

• 1. Re: Databases cannot be closed anymore on the Admin Console
          philmodjunk

Do you see any schedules that failed to complete? They'd still show a status of "running"....

Have you tried restarting the Admin console?

It seems like the admin console goes "deaf" after awhile and we have to relaunch the console before we get it to respond again.

• 2. Re: Databases cannot be closed anymore on the Admin Console
            robb

Hi Phil,

Thanks a lot your reply. I already restarted the admin console by clicking the "Start Admin Console" Button under https://[host]:1600. However this did not change anything. I was still not able to close the databases. I see the list with the databases, I can select one and can chose "close" from the menu, but the status of the databse remains "normal".

I am not quite sure about the schedules. There are backup schedules with the status "Access denied" (or the like, my console is in German.) Could it help to deactivate all the scheduled tasks?

Best,

Markus