AnsweredAssumed Answered

Filemaker 11 Server Script does not work now yet when run from client it still does?

Question asked by dinmakers on Nov 20, 2013
Latest reply on Jan 10, 2014 by dinmakers

Title

Filemaker 11 Server Script does not work now yet when run from client it still does?

Your post

A script running via the scheduler on our filemaker server has stopped working correctly, even though it had been happily chugging away every half an hour for some weeks previously.

When I run the script on a client machine connected to the same server it works perfectly fine.

It appears that he scheduled script cannot "see" a table in a connected Filemaker database. The client has no problem? I am presuming it's ALL the tables in the connected Filemaker database and it is probably the same for the ODBC connection - although I haven't proven that yet. I now get a 100 error when I try to access a layout that refers to a connected table.

Can anybody help?  The only thing I can think of doing is restoring the system back to a date when it was working and then do all the necessary to get all the data back up to date.  Could really do without that.  I have tried a reinstall but that hasn't worked.

Andy

Outcomes