12 Replies Latest reply on Dec 16, 2010 2:01 PM by ChrisHatcliff

Filemaker Admin Console Issue - Unsure What to Do (FMS10)

ChrisHatcliff

Title

Filemaker Admin Console Issue - Unsure What to Do (FMS10)

Your post

Hi folks.

First post here. Now I have a bit of an issue with Filemaker Server 10's Admin Console.

It just won't start. I try and access it locally on the Master Server, and Remotely on another networked machine, and it just sits there doing nothing.

It wasn't much of a concern, as it had worked in the past, and everything works fine. Only problem is I wanted to relocat FMS10 to a new Server. Done this, and the issue remains the same

It attempted to open the deployment assistant and does nothing. Sits there, I left it for 45 mins before closing it and nothing happened.

I made sure all ports were opened, and disabled the firewall testing again. I also read a suggestion on here about diasbling the NIC, reinstalling, re-enable the NIC. No solution for me there.

Also checked out the Internet Options for IE, added the server to the Safe list of sites, enable scripting and another option which I cannot remember off the top of my head.

I updated, uninstalled and reinstalled Java, and still nothing.

I'm a bit lost to what to try next. I'm not sure what is causing it on either Servers. Especially the newer one, as it's only a few months old with 3 or 4 applications installed.

Any suggestion or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.