2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 28, 2010 4:10 PM by JeroenAarts

FileMaker Server 10 PHP Date.php issue

norwood

Title

FileMaker Server 10 PHP Date.php issue

Your post

Hi,

I am using FileMaker Server 10 on Mac OS 10.5.8 and I created a site called "ClassroomDB" using the FileMaker PHP Site Assistant and placed the generated folder in our web server's /Library/WebServer/Documents/ folder.  I am trying to launch the site in a web browser, but I continually get this message:

Warning: require_once(Date.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in/Library/WebServer/Documents/ClassroomDB/fmview.php on line 12

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'Date.php' (include_path='/Library/WebServer/Documents/') in/Library/WebServer/Documents/ClassroomDB/fmview.php on line 12

This error is telling me that "Date.php" cannot be found anywhere. However, the FM PHP Site Assistant does not generate a Date.php file, nor is it part of the FM API for PHP Standalone package that comes with FM Server 10.

Anyone know from where Date.php is supposed to be generated or where it is at all and how to get it?

Matt Norwood