4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 6, 2014 8:13 AM by annkrause

Filemaker Server 13

annkrause

Title

Filemaker Server 13

Your post

I have just upgraded to Filemaker Server 13.  The databases I uploaded to server are running as expected.   The only thing that is not working is that the admin console does not show my databases on the list.  I know they are there because I can open them and close them by using the "Close All" and "Open All".   It does not show my Clients, Database or Schedules.   I am running this on a mac server in OS X 10.8.5.  I am running the admin console in Safari.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screen_Shot_2014-07-02_at_5.23.05_PM.png

• 1. Re: Filemaker Server 13

Ann Krause:

Thank you for the post.

The database names are hidden from view because the Safari window is sized too small.

Below the "Databases" tab in the screenshot shows "COMPUTER NAME | ACCOUNT NAME | TYPE | IP ADDRESS"; however, if the window is larger, then those options move down and instead "NAME | CLIENTS | STATUS | GO/PRO | FMWEBDIRECT | XML | PHP | ODBC/JDBC" will show with the databases listed in the first pane below.

Two workarounds:

1. Stretch the Safari window larger

2. Click into the Safari window and on the keyboard press and hold (Command) and press + (plus sign).

Repeat pressing + while holding command to further shrink the Safari window's contents. 

Please let me know if any of the above requires additional clarification. 

TSFalcon
               FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Filemaker Server 13
            RickWhitelaw

TSGal,

I believe you meant Command and "-", no?

• 3. Re: Filemaker Server 13

Rick Whitelaw:

Thank you for the reply. 

My mistake. You are absolutely correct. Hold and press and press - to shrink the contents and hold and press and + to expand the contents. 

Thank you for the correction.

TSFalcon
                   FileMaker, Inc.

• 4. Re: Filemaker Server 13
                annkrause

Thanks!!  That was a big help.