0 Replies Latest reply on Oct 10, 2011 2:35 PM by JeffEngle

Filemaker Server 8 hosted files on Windows 2000 exchange server not visible after vpn connection...

JeffEngle

Title

Filemaker Server 8 hosted files on Windows 2000 exchange server not visible after vpn connection made

Your post

Can you help me diagnose this issue?

We are running Filemaker Server 8 on our Windows Exchange.

I just purchased a Macbook Pro I-7 Quad, running 10.7 Lion, to upgrade my 5 year old Macbook.

I can connect to our server from home, through VPN, but cannot see hosted files on the new laptop, only from the old laptop.

Old Macbook is running FMPA 11.

When setting up my new Macbook Pro laptop, I did a clean install of FMPA 11.

On my new Macbook Pro, I can securely VPN connect to our server from home.

I launch FMPA 11, and the Filemaker Server IP address to my favorites, click on the address in the Filemaker Remote window, but no files are visible for me to see.  When I am in the office at work it works fine.

I am logged in correctly.

What do I need to do to see the hosted files?

I do not have this issue with my old Macbook running OS X 10.6, when I connect to the same vpn.

Everything works fine when I am at the office, and can see all filemaker files, just not at home, or hotel after vpn connection has been successfully made.

I have already turned off IPV6 in my laptop network settings, and that did not work.

Any idea's???