1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 4, 2016 3:18 AM by james.saldana

Filemaker Server Advanced 12 IWP with Owncloud and Wiki

SKY

Title

Filemaker Server Advanced 12 IWP with Owncloud and Wiki

Your post

I currently have a mac mini server running Owncloud on my 443 and a Wiki (web) server running on port 80.  I am also running Filemaker server advanced 12 and currently connecting Filemaker Go and Filemaker Pro clients to it.  I would like to also be able to access the filemaker server via a web browser.  is this possible with my current configuration.  I believe that Owncloud is dependent on Apache directing the traffic to it, so I think that limits me.  Any suggestions to address this?

• 1. Re: Filemaker Server Advanced 12 IWP with Owncloud and Wiki
          james.saldana

I know this is an old post but this maybe helpful to others down the road.

I have FileMaker on the standards ports and then installed Bitnami's Owncloud (stack). Owncloud installs a second instance of Apache on the alternate 8080 and 8443 ports. No conflicts.

The only problem I have is with the OS X application firewall (OS X's and OS X Server's default firewall); owncloud works when it's off. Seems to be the same issue I have with with running FileMaker on the alternate ports with port 80 and 443 are being used by a OS X Server; haven't tested this with the application firewall turned off.