FileMaker Server Installation
I downloaded FileMaker Server<fms_188.8.131.52_me> (licensed) and installed in Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard Server.
Since the Server is not connected to the internet, i downloaded the following components and installed separately,
and once restarted the Windows server, i cross checked the components in Programs & Features and the following are the list:
* FileMaker Pro 13 Advanced
* IIS URL Rewrite Module 2
* Java 7 Update 25 (64 bit)
* Microsoft Application Request Routing 3.0
* Microsoft External Cache Version 1 for IIS7
* Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable (x64) - 11.0.51106
* Microsoft Web Farm Framework
Then started installing FileMaker Server... again it searches for Application Request Routing 2.5 in internet and it exits from installation.