1 Reply Latest reply on Jan 30, 2014 10:46 PM by tomoy

Filemaker Server ODBC Connection to 32-bit SQL Database

MikeMonpremier

Title

Filemaker Server ODBC Connection to 32-bit SQL Database

Your post

Hi,

I am trying to make an ESS connection between Filemaker Server and another program Called Sage ERP MAS 200 (they use 32 bit SQL).

I am able to connect and read the table using Filemaker Pro 12.(I had to setup the 32bit ODBC manager and not the 64bit)

Now that I want to use the database in Filemaker Server; it doesnt work. At first I got this error

[ODBC Driver Manager]The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application

Then simply got an error saying that my username and password cannot be used to access that Database

Also Filemaker server only sees the 64 bit ODBC DSN, thus I had to create a DSN with the 64bit ODBC manager just like I did with the 32bit ODBC manager. I have the same exact setting setup and connection is successful in the test connection window.

Can someone try to help me figure out what I am doing wrong. The connection is fine with Filemaker Pro but gives me credential issues using Filemaker server.