4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2011 12:53 AM by JessOttman

Flash And Filemaker

JessOttman

Title

Flash And Filemaker

Your post

Hi

I have a form with different sections on it. It has different sections on it to corresspond with the different assembly parts.

What i was wondering is lets say i have 4 sections if i click anywhere on one of the sections i want it to enlarge itself up to the screen. So the person entering it only has to look at the one section at a time,while the of the form(and sections) are dimmed out.#

Have searched a good bit but just can seem to find a way to do it. I'm at a loss as to how to get this working.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Flash And Filemaker
          philmodjunk

Check out the New Window script step.

You can create layouts for each "zoomed" section where you make the items in it larger. Then your script can open a new window and change to this 'zoom' layout so that it appears in the new window.

To make this happen: "if i click anywhere on one of the sections i want it to enlarge itself up to the screen" either make all the layout objects in this section one giant button or create a button out of a transparent, borderless rectangle placed as an invisible button to cover the entire layout section. Either way the button would run the above described script to pop up your close up view of that section of the layout.

• 2. Re: Flash And Filemaker
            JessOttman

As it happens that is exactly what i did yesterday i split it up into 4 sections and made them buttons that go to another layout. So flash cant be intergrated with filemaker to get the vibrant enlarged pictures? http://www.flashxml.net/ is the site i used the one i wanted was focus slider.

If not though i can always keep what i did,

Thanks!

• 3. Re: Flash And Filemaker
              philmodjunk

Not as far as I know....

• 4. Re: Flash And Filemaker
                JessOttman

Thanks for help i stuck with putting the script step on the sections and it work really well

Thanks!