1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 9, 2016 4:14 PM by davidgrand

FM Server 13 on Win Srvr 2012 - Web page won't start

davidgrand

Title

FM Server 13 on Win Srvr 2012 - Web page won't start

Your post

I have spun up a new virtual Win 2012 server with 8 gigs of RAM.  I did a fresh install of FM Server 2013.  I allow Bonjour to install. It is a Single Machine deployment.

I have the Deployment Assistant run through but I can't finish whenever I try to use Any web publishing configuration options.

The DA message is this:

SETUP: PRECONFIGURE WEB SERVER: passed
      Check to make sure FMI web site exists: passed
      Create app fmi-test: passed
      Test web server (http://127.0.0.1:80/fmi-test/test.xml): Error code = 503

Any ideas how I can get past this?  The Admin Console comes up fine on the Master machine, but I can't get to the Admin Console from any other workstation in my environment.

I checked into IIS on the machine and it is allowing for Anonymous Logins.  That is the only authentication on the FMWeb IIS instance.

Filemaker-503.png

• 1. Re: FM Server 13 on Win Srvr 2012 - Web page won't start
          davidgrand

Solution for this?  I know it is almost two years old, but for the record:

I excluded this Windows server from our Default Domain policy.  It is now fine.  We have literally hundreds of Windows servers and 800 Windows computers.  This is the only system that is choking on the Default Domain policy in our Windows AD.   Probably should figure it out but needed to move on.