No suggestions? Or hints?
How about... has anyone fixed a 101 error before? What was the solution? I ask because in the 15+ years of working with FMP and the 10+ years of working with FMP & the Web, I've never received it before.
Two days of searching/testing has come up with nothing but the same error.
I'm really, really stuck on this. Any suggestions? Anything? It'll be a game stopper for future FileMaker deployments if I can't get through one seemingly small issue.
Could you post the PHP codes here so that we can try to figure out what the problem is? It does not sound like a login account issue. If you do not want to disclose your codes, perhaps just posting, say, 30 lines before the error checking line?
- You should use the fmresultset grammar , which is the recommended grammar for CWP, instead of the FMPXMLRESULT grammar. It is much more flexible.
- Get the record ID from the XML tree that is returned upon the find, not from Get(RecordID).
Thank you CUITW and Martin!
Thank you! Your comment about the XML tree's ID nudged me in the right direction. I examined the difference between the calculated Get(RecordID) value and the XML ID value and they were different. They shouldn't be! So I went into my databases and forced the re-calculation of all my Get(RecordID) values. Since they were converted from FMP 6 to FMP 11, they were holding onto static and useless IDs.
Putting everything back into FMSA 11, my initial (very initial) editing tests proved successful.
I like the FMPXMLRESULT grammar because I can access everything as an array, similar to $value['field_name']. I'm interested in trying out the FMRESULTSET, but I have hundreds of pages coded to the other grammar and I need to move this project along!
Again, thank you very much for your help. I hope I can return the favor someday.