1 Reply Latest reply on Apr 5, 2010 9:17 AM by qwerpo

FMS 11 has all scheduled scripts next run disabled - not able to re-enable

qwerpo

Title

FMS 11 has all scheduled scripts next run disabled - not able to re-enable

Your post

Last week we disabled one single scheduled script (I think) but now all our scheduled backup scripts are showing up as having their "next run" disabled although many of them have the check box on the left side checked.  When I try to enable them individually nothing happens (not even an error message) and when I try to use the "Enable all schedules" command it is grayed-out.  I  tried editing one of the schedules and doing the validation for the destination folder to see if it was OK and it passed the validation check. I also tried creating a new schedule by duplication and it also shows up as having its next run disabled.  It seems there is some overriding global setting that is disabling all my schedules.

We are running OS X 10.6.2  and Filmmaker Server 11 with admin console version 11.0.1.95

The database server seems to be running fine otherwise and all our databases are in a "normal" state.

The only additional thing I can think of to do is to restart the database server or if that fails restart OS X but I am loathe to do either of those things until the evening when all users have finished.

So my question is, "Is there some way that I can re-enable my scripts?"