FMS 11, Win2008, PHP/XSLT, Error 802
I'm trying to install FMS 11 on a brand new Windows 2008 Standard Edition server. 4GB, 500GB HD, etc. etc.
- IIS 7 installed and works fine, locally and remotely. Anonymous user is enabled.
- Installed FMS 11 with NIC card disabled (per suggestion from FM support), ran deployment assistant, finishes OK.
- Re-enable NIC card
- Run FMP to open FM_Server_Sample.fp7, works fine.
- The http://<serverIP>:16000/test page loads OK, reports that PHP and XSLT are 'enabled' and has active links to test pages
- Click on either PHP or XLST test page, get an 802 error
- Tried with Windows Firewall completely off, no difference
I looked in the Admin Console logs and found this::
2010-09-20 16:49:45 Publishing Engine Information FM Web Publishing - - wpc1 FileMaker Server Web Publishing Engine started.
2010-09-20 16:52:34 Publishing Engine Access Error 127.0.0.1:49336 - - "/fmi/conf/config.wpc?-iwp_enabled=no&-xml_enabled=yes&-php_enabled=yes&-language=eng&-xslt_enabled=yes" 401 0
2010-09-20 16:52:34 Publishing Engine Access Information 127.0.0.1:49337 - fmsadmin "/fmi/conf/config.wpc?-iwp_enabled=no&-xml_enabled=yes&-php_enabled=yes&-language=eng&-xslt_enabled=yes" 200 2244
2010-09-20 16:52:46 Publishing Engine Access Error 127.0.0.1:49526 - - "/fmi/conf/config.wpc" 401 0
2010-09-20 16:52:46 Publishing Engine Access Information 127.0.0.1:49527 - fmsadmin "/fmi/conf/config.wpc" 200 2244
Other than the obvious HTTP 401 error in there, does anyone have any insight/clues/suggestions of what is wrong and what I can do to fix this?