FMS 11, Win2008, PHP/XSLT, Error 802
I'm trying to install FMS 11 on a brand new Windows 2008 Standard Edition server. 4GB, 500GB HD, etc. etc.
- IIS 7 installed and works fine, locally and remotely. Anonymous user is enabled.
- Installed FMS 11 with NIC card disabled (per suggestion from FM support), ran deployment assistant, finishes OK.
- Re-enable NIC card
- Run FMP to open FM_Server_Sample.fp7, works fine.
- The http://<serverIP>:16000/test page loads OK, reports that PHP and XSLT are 'enabled' and has active links to test pages
- Click on either PHP or XLST test page, get an 802 error
- Tried with Windows Firewall completely off, no difference
I looked in the Admin Console logs and found this::
2010-09-20 16:49:45 Publishing Engine Information FM Web Publishing - - wpc1 FileMaker Server Web Publishing Engine started.
2010-09-20 16:52:34 Publishing Engine Access Error 127.0.0.1:49336 - - "/fmi/conf/config.wpc?-iwp_enabled=no&-xml_enabled=yes&-php_enabled=yes&-language=eng&-xslt_enabled=yes" 401 0
2010-09-20 16:52:34 Publishing Engine Access Information 127.0.0.1:49337 - fmsadmin "/fmi/conf/config.wpc?-iwp_enabled=no&-xml_enabled=yes&-php_enabled=yes&-language=eng&-xslt_enabled=yes" 200 2244
2010-09-20 16:52:46 Publishing Engine Access Error 127.0.0.1:49526 - - "/fmi/conf/config.wpc" 401 0
2010-09-20 16:52:46 Publishing Engine Access Information 127.0.0.1:49527 - fmsadmin "/fmi/conf/config.wpc" 200 2244
Other than the obvious HTTP 401 error in there, does anyone have any insight/clues/suggestions of what is wrong and what I can do to fix this?
Thank you for posting.
An 802 appears to be "Unable to open file" according to the error codes reference.
These tests both depend on the FMServer_Sample.fp7 file that comes with the server by default. Does this file appear to be open in the Admin Console? Can you use the Site Assistant without running the test?