1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 18, 2014 2:14 PM by triconamy

FMS 13 Admin Console Problem

oki3d

Title

FMS 13 Admin Console Problem

Your post

Hello there, I am trying to install the trial of the FM server 13, the installation goes all right but when it starts the deployment type the "Loading bar", that square at the right top of the screen, goes yellow then red and stays red, it stays there for about 2 hours and return to the start of the deployment manager where it asks for name, password etc... 
      That error, then returns to the begin of the deployment assistant.

( Win 8.1 Pro , All browsers Pop-Up open,  I remove all java updates, again install FMS but same )

• 1. Re: FMS 13 Admin Console Problem
          triconamy

I'm experiencing the same issues. I found I could eventually (hours of troubleshooting) get past the first page and if I select a basic install (no Web). If I go back and edit the deployment, it goes back to the same thing.

I've been working with FileMaker Support for months trying to troubleshoot why the Admin Console is so slow and they insist that it is a 3rd Party application like McAfee. They won't offer any help and they insist that NASA has it installed and it works (sorry the FM rep I spoke to was sarcastic and not very helpful). 

Try turning off any anti-virus, restart the FileMaker process, and try the deployment assistant again.