3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 17, 2014 12:07 PM by disabled_ntaylor

FMS 13:  port 16000 and /fmi/webd aren't loading correctly

alternapop

Title

FMS 13:  port 16000 and /fmi/webd aren't loading correctly

Your post

I installed FMS 13 on a Windows 2008 Server VM.   It was working and I was playing with the IIS configuration.  It somehow got to a state where loading port 16000 and /fmi/web/  stopped working.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling FMS 13 and removing IIS as a role and re-adding it.  Neither worked.

When I load the server's IP:16000, I just see the generic "FileMaker Database Server Website" text with the large blue icon with the T on it.   It used to load a different page with server info and links, and the link to start the admin console.   Manually loading IP:16000/admin-console says, "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

If I load IP/fmi/webd/  is returns the same error, "The resource you are looking for has been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

What is going on here?  How do I fix this so that it works like it did the first time I installed it?