3 Replies Latest reply on Jan 21, 2010 1:54 PM by TSGal

FMServer 9 Plugins

SmallTown

Title

FMServer 9 Plugins

Your post

FMServer Pro Adv 9.0.3.326  w/Windows Server 2003 SP2. I setup the plugin per page 120 & 121 of the FMS_9_HELP_EN.pdf.. The plugin will work with FMServer 9 per all the documentation but it will not show up under the Server Plugins tab with the Enable Filemaker Server  to use plugins check box checked. The plug in is located at C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\Database Server\Extensions\360Works_ScriptMaster.fmx... The xDBC.fmx plugin does not even show up in the window. Is there a step that I am missing to get this to appear in the window?

• 1. Re: FMServer 9 Plugins
          TSGal

SmallTown:

Thank you for your post, and I apologize for the late reply.

It sounds like you have everything installed correctly.  However, I would first remove all third-party plug-ins and start with just the xDBC plug-in.  Reboot FileMaker Server 9, launch Admin Console and see if the xDBC plug-in shows.

It is possible that you have a permissions issue.

I know a few months have passed, so if you have found a solution, please post it here so others can benefit.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc. 

• 2. Re: FMServer 9 Plugins
            SmallTown
               Not too late.. Still does not show up. It is the xDBC.fmx v9.0.3.1 from FileMaker. Server has been rebboted couple of time and all the other plugins show up. No Idea Yet...
            • 3. Re: FMServer 9 Plugins
              TSGal

SmallTown:

Sorry for the confusion.  I didn't realize the xDBC.fmx plug-in was from FileMaker.  I saw "360Works" and assumed it was a user-created plug-in.  Only user created plug-in appear in the "Server Plug-Ins" tab of Database Server in the Admin Console.  Therefore, this is expected behavior.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.