2 Replies Latest reply on Oct 17, 2012 11:05 AM by philmodjunk

FMServer Error 643 Schedule And Information 150

jb_1

Title

FMServer Error 643 Schedule And Information 150

Your post

Hi; Im using FM pro 11 and I want to export records from DB then Send it ( in  mail ) with atteched file . In version client , I do it successfully, I receive mail with file.XSL ; But, when I run the script in the server(I make 2 diidferent Scripts for test ), I receive mail  which contain "Information 150" completed but without file atteching. And wiyh the second script , I have the mail with the message which I create in this script , without attached file and an "FM Server Error 643" !!!

The first script that is completed and send me the mail message without attached file works successfully in client version !!!

Solution pleaaase!!

• 1. Re: FMServer Error 643 Schedule And Information 150

jb:

Thank you for the post.

Per Knowledge Base article 7275:

643                          Error                          Schedule "%1" aborted; unsupported script step.
               The full article can be found at the following URL:      

http://help.filemaker.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7275/

Check your script using the drop down in the bottom left hand corner of the "Edit Scripts" window by selecting "Server" from the "Show Compatibility" drop down. Any script steps that fade out are not compatible to be run server side.

Can you take a screen shot of the script you are using and post in a reply?

TSFalcon
                    FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: FMServer Error 643 Schedule And Information 150
            philmodjunk

To post a script to the forum:

1.           You can upload a screen shot of your script by using the Upload an Image controls located just below Post A Answer.
            3.           You can print a script to a PDF, open the PDF and then select and copy the script as text from the opened PDF to your clipboard for pasting here.
            5.           If You have FileMaker Advanced, you can generate a database design report and copy the script as text from there.
            7.           If you paste a text form of the script, you can use the Script Pretty box in the Known Bugs List database to paste a version that is single spaced and indented for a more professional and easier to read format. (Use the HTML option on the database tab panel and paste the text into the forum's HTML editor.)