FMServer Warning 661
We are getting the below warning message everytime someone logs into one of the fmp12 files from our FileMaker Server v13.05 and it seems this is a server bug or something? Help please?
- I have searched Google and the forums with a successful answer.
- I have seen something about "Opener files" which I assume are scripts at startup but this still happens with my files without 'opener files'.
- I have see info about File Options.../Log in" being checked without a user name and this is not my problem.
- I have seen issue with opening other databases or security authentication via LDAP but neither are my situation.
- Lastly I have see info about this error firing when not using SSO or authentication with both FM and external. I don't have SSO nor plan to use it as this is a FileMaker only application so this should not matter and my authentication is set to 'filemaker accounts only'.
FileMaker Server 13.0v5 on SVPCFMServer reported the following event:
2015-02-28 09:15:48.248 -0800 Warning 661 SVPCFMServer Client "[USERNAME] (computer name) [192.168.100.254]" authentication failed on database "[filename.fmp12[" using "[computer owner name] [fmapp]".