0 Replies Latest reply on May 22, 2013 2:43 AM by ChrisWright

Help With Exporting of Data between 2 .FP7 files using Filemaker Server v11.

ChrisWright

Title

Help With Exporting of Data between 2 .FP7 files using Filemaker Server v11.

Your post

Hi, I really need some help with a problem please. 

I have inherited a database using Filemaker Pro and Server v11. and have been using this for over 18 months without any issues. I am a fairly low technical user but have created new fields and scripts etc. 

However for some reason some of the export data scripts have stopped working and produce an error message of either "the file *.FP7 could not be Found" or "The file*.FP7 has has not been created by filemaker or is severely damaged or Corrupt"

Now I can understand if the file is corrupt or cannot be found. HOWEVER.

I am using Filemaker PRO Advanced and the export function works perfectly when I run the script. However ALL other users are using Filemaker Pro standard and these users are getting the error message. Does the advanced version have different privilages or run as a higher user level??

The problem is is that I obvisouly think everything is ok when programming it in the Advanced version but then when I roll it out to everyone else suddenly the scripts don't work. 

Any help would be gratefully received. I can provide screen shots, copies of the scripts, file structures etc.

Kind regards

Chris Wright.

Silven Recruitment.