1 Reply Latest reply on May 7, 2014 7:46 AM by tcfitzgerald

Help With Multi Machine Deployment!

AnthonyCorrea

Title

Help With Multi Machine Deployment!

Your post

Hello All!

I am hoping someone else has run across the issue I am having, as I do not know where to turn at this point!

I am working on a FileMaker 13 Multi Machine Deployment,  in which both servers are MS 2012 Standard Servers. One with 8GBs of RAM, Octa-core, with an 80gb SSD and another 100gb SSD attached, this being our Filemaker Database Server. The other is a 16gb, Quad-Core, and 80gb SSD, this being our Web Server. Both of these are virtual machines.

I have used this guide: https://fmhelp.filemaker.com/docs/13/en/fms13_getting_started.pdf

And followed it to a T, but when I am trying too add the Worker server to the Master it never detects it. The ports have been opened, and I have done everything necessary in terms of Port opening in our Firewall as well as software firewall! I am baffled beyond comprehension... Upon install of FMS on either machine all appears correct in IIS, and I do not see any issues with the setup (as I referenced the FM Help Guide to do everything!) 

What am I missing that may not have been mentioned in the guide!? If anyone can lend a hand or has some input I would greatly appreciate it as I am stumped..