Return to FileMaker.com
Examples and Tools
Please enter a title.
You can not post a blank message. Please type your message and try again.
on Aug 23, 2013 5:21 AM by PeterDurant
Aug 23, 2013 5:21 AM
I'm trying to add a nearly identical database to my cloud server running Server Adv, but it never seems to work. The file is mostly a replica of one currently being hosted, here is what I am doing.
1) I Upload the most recent backup of my file from the server (at a hosting company) to FMP Adv
2) Make a copy of the database using Save Copy as command
3) Open the file and delete all records from the main table (other tables have information I want)
4) When I close the database Filemaker compacts the file without me asking (I don't know if that is somehow a problem)
5) Download the database back to the server with the new name.
But the download never seems to complete, always gives me an error and can never be opened.
I have the same question
Show 0 Likes
This content has been marked as final.
Show 0 replies
More Like This
Retrieving data ...