AnsweredAssumed Answered

Intermittent PHP connection error 802

Question asked by guy.lunsford on Jul 28, 2014
Latest reply on Aug 14, 2014 by guy.lunsford

Title

Intermittent PHP connection error 802

Your post

We are having intermittent errors with our FileMaker Pro 12 server running on OSX. Occasionally, our web server will get a "Unauthorized" error over PHP, this will continue for some time between 45 Min and 2 hours and then, usually, self correct. I do catch the error sometimes and have tried various ways of correcting it including fmsadmin restart server. The only thing that gets results is "reboot" which fixes the issue but it will happen again.

Logs show either PHP error 4 (Command is unknown), 802(Unable to open file), or an authentication error which doesn't show in the log(53 but it might be from PHP). FMsadmin shows that the DB is up and running, if I am able to log in to the admin console(can't while at home) it shows the DBs are open and I don't have permission to close them (usually I do), and users are able to make connections with FileMaker Pro or FileMaker Pro Advanced.

It does happen to all six databases at the same time. There are no server jobs scheduled. FM does continue to make backups during the issue. There are no unusual errors in OSX that I have seen. I do not usually use Mac.

While the issue is happening:
     "DB IP" "WebServerIP":35025 "Support DB Username" PHP 802 571 "/fmi/xml/fmresultset.xml?-db="databaseName"&-lay=PHP - Support Groups&-findany"
     "DB IP" "WebServerIP":35847 "Store DB Username" PHP 4 569 "/fmi/xml/fmresultset.xml"

Let me know what else I need to provide.

Outcomes