1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 2, 2010 5:43 AM by Damien

IWP - PHP deprecated error

Damien

Title

IWP - PHP deprecated error

Your post

Hello everyone,

I'm posting here, hoping that someone will be able to provide a hint or a solution on how to solve this little problem of my FMServer Advanced 11.

Everything went well for the setup part, I was able to deploy my web publication very easily (ISS found instantly) and without any error.

So, I tried the Instant Web Publication, wich was working real smooth but everything went crazy ove the PHP publication.

At the beginning I had some include() error, wich I solved by adding the missing file in the PHP test directory, but right after solving these, somthing went wront and now I'm having like 40 rows with errors like that one :

PHP Deprecated: Assigning the return value of new by reference  is deprecated in C:\Program Files\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\Web  Publishing\web-server-support\test\fmi-test\FileMaker\Layout.php on line  49

I tried to do the Deploy thing again by changing the PHP engine, but nothing worked. It's driving me crazy (well... my boss more than me) and I was hoping that someone could have an answer for me.

I would like to thank everyone who could have an answer.

If you need more information, I'm ready to write everything you need.