3 Replies Latest reply on Apr 22, 2010 3:06 PM by TSGal

IWP and OS X 10.5.6

DSM

Title

IWP and OS X 10.5.6

Your post

I have been having a very difficult time setting up Filemaker Server Advanced on Apple X-Serve.

The problem I am having is that Filemaker does not always recognize my apache server, first of all. Eventually I restart the web server and the Apache server is recognized. I then continue through the istallation assistant, until I get to the Test portion. The test completes successfully, however when the Admin Console comes back up I get the following...

Deployment/Configuration error - 150 Starting the WPE(wep1) component failed: error code = 2504

Any suggestions?

Thanks for all of your help.

• 1. Re: IWP and OS X 10.5.6
          littledog

Are you sure - Apache is always on or you just think that it is on?

I have similar problem with OS X 10.6.

For test I have used simple web page on Apache and find out that there was a problem with Apache.

Fix Apache and there is no more problem with FM 10 Server Advanced installation.

• 2. Re: IWP and OS X 10.5.6
            FluffyBear
               Search around for that error.  Me remember some long threads about it here and at other places.  No resolutions if I can recall.  Eventually most people who get that error just get tire and do a clean reinstall.
            • 3. Re: IWP and OS X 10.5.6
              TSGal

DSM:

I have sent you a private message (top of this page - right side - envelope icon just beneath the blue horizontal bar).

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.