IWP not enabling on all databases & those that do are not accssible
Good day all,
- Moving databases from various older FMS installs to unified FMAS11 install and all is not well.....
- Win 2k8 x64
- There is nothing else on this system.. purely bare bones.
- I searched for hours trying to figure out how to enable IWP on all databases. Finally I figured out from *one* post that I needed to stop 'web publishing' and 'FileMaker' services on the server, load the databases in FMP _on_ the server, enable sharing and IWP, close FMP then restart the services. Done and done.
- I also unified the passwords and usernames, FYI. Probably irrelevant, but it was an action I'd taken and thus should be included...
- Only about half of the databses are showing up as IWP enabled in console and on web page. I've been through them and I can find no differences in configuration. By this point, I am ripping my hair out.
- so I take a break and move to look at some of the databases that HAVE deicded to show up.. and I think I heard a vein pop.. I got back from the browser "The page at http://<ipaddy> says: Database not available" (URL: http://<ipaddy>/fmi/iwp/cgi?-db=<dbname>&-startsession). They all show as 'normal' in the console.
I am at my wit's end. Any assistance is appreciated.