I figured out that I have to make my key field (ID #) of the "text" kind rather than of the "number" kind so I have changed that for all tables my using the "Manage" tool. However, now some of my records aren't showing up for B5 or they are showing up incorrectly
However, now some of my records aren't showing up for B5 or they are showing up incorrectly
Check for very small text differences. The presence of a space character, for example, will result in values that look like they match, but don't.
Ps. You have posted a question that seems more appropriate for posting in the FM Pro forum rather than here in the FM Server Forum. Please note the tabs at the top of your screen.
Oh, I see, I will post in the pro forum, thank you