1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 2, 2009 12:35 PM by TSGal

My databases show up on the FM instant web publishing page but will not open

Roel1

Title

My databases show up on the FM instant web publishing page but will not open

Your post

I installed FM Pro server 10 advanced and have not been successful in opening my databases on a browser.  The databases show on the IWP page with the sample, but mine will not open (The sample does open).  When I click on my own database the page remains static and nothing happens.  Not even an error message.

Please help.

Roel 

• 1. Re: My databases show up on the FM instant web publishing page but will not open
          TSGal

Roel:

Thank you for your post.

The sample file is set up to be shared over the web.

Close the file with FileMaker Server, and open the file with FileMaker Pro.  Pull down the File menu and select "Sharing -> Instant Web Publishing...".  Make sure Instant Web Publishing is turned on, and then select the file in the lower left corner under "Currently open files", and then on the right side, make sure access to the file is set to "All users".  Click OK, and close the file.  Have FileMaker Server open the file, and you should now be able to use it via Instant Web Publishing.

If you need clarification for any of the above steps, please let me know.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.