1 Reply Latest reply on May 26, 2011 8:40 PM by tgellar

Not all clients displayed in FM Server 11 Admin AND console not recognizing account for scheduled FM...

tgellar

Title

Not all clients displayed in FM Server 11 Admin AND console not recognizing account for scheduled FM scripts

Your post

I'm connecting to a WIN pc using remote desktop. I also have FM admin console running in the remote system.

1) Using FM Pro 11 Adv (in the remote system) I'm connecting to a solution hosted by FMS 11 in the same system. Using data viewer in FMPA get (usercount) = 16, however when I look at the solution through the FMS Admin console, I only see 11 users, and I'm not one of them. The visible users appear to be connecting from another system using remote desktop and FMPro11 (not ADV). 

2) In the FMS Admin console I'm trying to schedule a FM script. I select the solution and enter the login info (which I've tested directly), but get an error saying no scripts are available to this account. I've have also tested this by setting the privileges to [full access], without success.

Not sure if the issues are related, but both of them aren't normal behavior.

Any advice, anyone?