AnsweredAssumed Answered

PHP Custom Web Publishing running, but not found?

Question asked by bangsjaman on Feb 9, 2010
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2012 by woodstock_1

Title

PHP Custom Web Publishing running, but not found?

Your post

Hi, 

I have installed Filemaker Server correctly and PHP is working. But PHP can not contact the web publishing server.I have tried from my own PHP files, which I know is working.I have tried from PHP site assistant, and it cant connect "Publishing engine is not running on the specified server".I have tried from the Filemaker Server Test page: http://192.168.0.3/fmi-test/phptest.php?lang=en&server=ADSERVER1 The PHP connection to the FMServer_Sample database failed.

Notice: Undefined index: message.error.fm.22 in C:\Program Files (x86)\FileMaker\FileMaker Server\Web Publishing\web-server-support\test\fmi-test\phptest.php on line 36
The PHP test was not able to communicate with the Web Publishing Engine. Make sure you have PHP publishing enabled and the database has the fmphp extended privilege enabled. (Error 22; Unknown error)

I have reinstalled Filemaker Server several times. I have redeployed Filemaker Server with and without PHP and IIS configuration.I have tried unchecking the the PHP support and reenabling it again.PHP extended priveligies is enabled in the relevant files. I have also tried with the sample file, where PHP is also enabled. Still not working.I have even tried reinstallating IIS and installing PHP manuel, but ends up with same result.IIS and PHP is working fine, but they cant connect to Filemaker Web Publishing.No firewall or antivirus is running on the server. Windows firewall is disabled.

Any ideas?

Outcomes