As I can see - you are on Windows platform.
Anyway - what do you mean - reinstalling FM Server? Using "Remove server" only or Remove and then delete all associate FM files? After Remove there still are FM server folders left.
What PHP you are using? From FM Server or existing on your computer?
How you get files up to FM server - via upload or copy to folder? Upload must be used.
Open file shown in error message and look what's wrong.
Wrong Test show that there something is wrong with webserver or PHP.
Thanks for the suggestions. You are right Windows 2008 server 64 bit.
I tried the reinstall again, as you suggested. Uninstalled Filemaker Server, rebooted server, deleted Filemaker Folder. Rebooted. Installed Filemaker Server again. Uploaded the database this time....but same result.
This time I even tried before applying the server update.
But this time I noticed something little different. Because now I get HTTP error 503 when trying to access any webpage. So now PHP and IIS is not working at all.
I also noticed that the application pools in IIS stops running after trying to access any webpage. I can start them again and they keep running untill I access any page again.
I have turned on the 32-bit app pooling in IIS, so that should not be the problem.
But I cant make that solution work?
I now found a solution. Not quite sure what it was, but after what I tried in the previous post, I saw that IIS ISAPI filters seemed disabled or not installed. I removed IIS again. Rebooted. Installed IIS again, made sure that CGI, ISAPI Extenstions and ISAPI filters where installed as well. Then from Filemaker Server Admin, I redeployed the PHP Webserver and then it suddenly worked..
Any way, thanks for your help.
I also had this same issue with Windows 2008 R2 Enterprise 64 bit (also vmware) and FileMaker Server 188.8.131.529 install. After I enabled 32-Bit Applications in the Application pool it still didn't work, I reinstalled FileMaker Server that fixed it!
Not exactly sure either what the cause of this was either.. I confirmed that PHP was working even though FileMaker PHP connector wasn't so the issue wasn't with php itself.