1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2009 1:25 PM by TSGal

PHP Error 401 Code

Dakaix

Title

PHP Error 401 Code

Your post

Hello,

I am trying to get the sample PHP application running using Filemaker Server 10, with the PHP application running on a seperate Linux server. However whilst I am able to login and list the databases - I am unable to perform any queries on the data.

The user account being used DOES have fmphp extended rights, and has also been give Full Access to test for the moment. FMXML and FMXSLT have also been granted to exclude any crossover dependencies.

However even with these rights, the application does not function returning:

Communication Error: (22) The requested URL returned error: 401 - This can be due to an invalid username or password, or if the FMPHP privilege is not enabled for that user.

The FM Server's Event Logs warns that the authentication failed for the user on the database via fmphp - however I am able to login via FileMaker Pro using the same account, so I know the username and password is correct.

Any suggestions?

-Dakaix

• 1. Re: PHP Error 401 Code
          TSGal

Dakaix:

Thank you for your post.

There was a similar problem reported by a customer last year that we were unable to duplicate.  In that case, the customer was unable to find records with two criteria using the FMServer Sample database, but it would sometimes work with one search criteria.  The exact same error message was reported.

Any information you can provide about your system, how it was set up, etc., would be greatly appreciated.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.