3 Replies Latest reply on Dec 4, 2009 1:41 PM by ScottH

PHP Site Asst. file password issue

ScottH

Title

PHP Site Asst. file password issue

Your post

I recently installed Filemaker Server 10.0.2 on a Win 08 machine.  We have successfully connected with and use the PHP site assistant theme publisher for the FMP Test Database.  Since that was working great, we decided to upload our FMP 10 database and in the Server Admin consol were able to install and verify that the PHP feature was installed and working with a green check.  So now when we go to the PHP Site Assistant to publish our db with a theme, we try to connect to our fmp database and it asks for a username and password.  We put the correct (for sure) username and password and it says its invalid.  To verify that it was valid, we went to FMP 10 on that same server, opened it with the same username and pw, no problem there. It seems to be only an issue when connecting remotely to database when we are attempting to publish it via php through the Site PHP wizard.  I even made sure that the username "Guest" has full right and access because it shows it trys to login as Guest.  Any ideas?  Majorly holding up our progress. thanks.

• 1. Re: PHP Site Asst. file password issue
          ScottH

Still having this issue.  The only thing that I did different was rename the fp7 file because the other one with the same name was not showing a green check in the PHP section.  I really need help with this, any ideas?

• 2. Re: PHP Site Asst. file password issue
            bbarreto

Hi,

Make sure to select "fmphp" in the Extended Privileges for the Privilege Sets you are using.  You can do this by going to File->Manage->Accounts and Privileges.  Click on the Extend Privileges tab, double click on "fmphp" in the list and check each Privilege Set that you plan on using on the web.  It should work fine after this.

Hope this helps!

• 3. Re: PHP Site Asst. file password issue
              ScottH
                 Thanks for the reply, I have talked on the phone with FM Tech and they said that it must be a corruption in the FMServer install or IIS, as we were able to get it to work on another machine.  I will try to uninstall and reinstall first, as I have tried what you suggested unfortunately.