Potential user, wondering if Filemaker is enough...
I've been told my requirements fit precisely with what Filemaker can do, but I thought I'd ask here to see your thoughts.
I basically need to generate reports from imported data, as well as offer a way for 3rd parties to verify that a generated report came from us. To do that we'll create projects which contain candidates and test results, and then produce reports
- import a CSV file with a candidate name, email and 50 separate test results, creating a unique code for each result
- generate a 1 page PDF report with fancy look, with the verify code, attached to an email and sent to the candidate
- optionally create some other reports for the project - 1 or 2 page PDFs, a table of results (XLS), etc, all downloaded in one zip to a user
- work in 7 languages for the reports
- 6 users at 6 locations who will upload the CSVs and download the PDFs or XLS
- offer a web login page for anyone to use to enter the verify code and candidate name, to see the (regenerated?) original 1 page report (#2)
- security of test results.