4 Replies Latest reply on May 11, 2015 10:07 AM by hjgunn@mmedia.is

Problem reopening files after installing FM server 13.0.5 using the 13.0.5 full installer

hjgunn@mmedia.is

Title

Problem reopening files after installing FM server 13.0.5 using the 13.0.5 full installer

Your post

After using the FM server 13.0.5 full install on Yosemite I'm unable to reopen the data files if the FM server machine is restarted. Even after carefully closing them before shutting the server machine down I'm unable to open them.

In order to open the files I had to either reinstall the server or install the 13.0.9 updater.

After re installing the 13.0.5 server I was able to open the files once before having to do another full install.

I then applied the 13.0.9 updater and was again able to open the files but have not had a chance to restart the machine after applying the update.

===

Does anyone know if the 13.0.9 upgrade fixes this or if I may expect this to happen again  next time the machine is restarted?

And could someone please get rid of that Captcha thing that pops up even when I'm logged in!!!!!!!

TIA

Hans