1 Reply Latest reply on Mar 11, 2010 2:26 PM by TSGal

Problem with FM Server 10 Adv. and conection with Runtime solution...!!! (GREECE)

lans

Title

Problem with FM Server 10 Adv. and conection with Runtime solution...!!! (GREECE)

Your post

Hello...

I have a problem with FM Server 10 ADVANCE (Win. 2003 STD.).

i have create a runtime solution with extension .BB7 an then cut this file in folder of my runtime solution an d paste in folder database that it see the FM Server.

The configure that i have change in FM Server is, Click to allow the runtime and add the extension.

...But if i run the .exe file in runtime solution it appear the message, that it does not see the master file.

...i dont know why...???     PLEASE HEEEEEELP

• 1. Re: Problem with FM Server 10 Adv. and conection with Runtime solution...!!! (GREECE)
          TSGal

lans:

Thank you for your post.

Your post has me a little confused, so let me verify I have the right information.

1. You created a Runtime solution, and the database file has the extension .BB7   Correct?

2. You are able to copy the database file to the Windows 2003 Server where FileMaker Server is located.  Correct?

3. In the Admin Console, you are able to open the database file with the .BB7 extension.  Correct?

4. On  your original machine, you still have the file with the .BB7 extension.  Correct?

5. Launching the Runtime solution, you get a message that the .BB7 cannot be found.  Correct?

What machine is the Runtime Solution being launched?  What is the OS of the local machine?

Any other information you can provide may be helpful.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.