AnsweredAssumed Answered

Schedules which were working now say "“not a valid path”

Question asked by kgreen on Jul 7, 2011
Latest reply on Jul 8, 2011 by kgreen

Title

Schedules which were working now say "“not a valid path”

Your post

I've been using a Daily Schedule to back up my databases to a folder on the local C: drive, and it's been working flawlessly for months.

I haven't touched or changed anything on server in all that time, but noticed today (7/7/2011) that the Schedules List says that the schedule was Last Completed was on 7/4/2011, and the Next Run is scheduled for 7/5/2011.

Editing the existing schedule, or attempting to create a new one results in "not a valid path" for any folder I choose, including the default folder by clicking Restore, such as:

filewin:/C:/Backups/Daily/

filewin:/C:/Filemaker/

filewin:/C:/Program Files (x86)/FileMaker/FileMaker Server/Data/Backups/

Curiously though, the Schedule is apparently still being run daily, as my backup files are being updated as expected. The Log Viewer also shows the Schedule as being started and completed without errors.

The only problem is I can no longer set a filepath in a new or existing schedule, and the Schedules List shows incorrect Last Completed and Next Run dates.

I'm probably going to restart the server at some point to see if that fixes things, but it makes me nervous to not know what may have happened?

Server version 11.0.3.309

fm3.jpg

Outcomes