3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 26, 2015 8:14 PM by bkaisin

Scheduling Script on Server

Terri

Title

Scheduling Script on Server

Your post

I'm trying to schedule a script on the server and I'm getting the following error: "No scripts are available for the specified account." I'm using my userid and password and I have full access priveldges. I've been able to schedule a script in the past so I'm not sure what is triggering this error.

Also, I have another script that is scheduled that I try to disable. When I uncheck the box for the schedule and then request disable selected schedule and perform the action, it says it is disabled. But when I go out of the schedules and then go back into it, the schedule is selected again. How can I keep it disabled?

• 1. Re: Scheduling Script on Server
          bkaisin

Hello,

Did you solved your problem?

I have exactly the same things happening on a FMS 13.

I even try with a new test file and I get the same "No scripts are available for the specified account." message.

Regards

Ben

• 2. Re: Scheduling Script on Server

Terri & Minuit:

Thank you for the post and reply.

The two times we encountered this issue were for the following reasons:

1. Unsaved account security changes. The File > Manage > Security window remained open. After closing the window, then a script could be scheduled. 

2. The error was a false error. After getting the error and then clicking “Next” a second time allowed the script to be then scheduled. 

Make sure all security windows are closed, and try to click “Next” again. Does this allow the schedule creation to proceed?

TSFalcon

FileMaker, Inc.

• 3. Re: Scheduling Script on Server
              bkaisin

Hello,

Thanks it works with the point 2.

This will change the life of many users of this big database.

Thanks

Ben