1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 8, 2010 10:12 AM by TSuki

Send Mail not correctly displaying email using IWP

RobBenefield

Title

Send Mail not correctly displaying email using IWP

Your post

I'm using FMServer 11 Advance, and want to send some fields via email to users that are indicated on the record.  I created a Send Mail (SMTP, not email client) script to do this, and the formatting comes across correctly using FMP 11, but if I use IWP to send the email, the script doesn't come across correctly, ie, some of the fields are in the wrong spot on the email.

Here's an example using FMP 11:

The work order number 32074 for Rm 271 has been completed.

Problem as  reported:  Can not access any network or server items for students or instructor  from her room.

Here's the same record using IWP:

The work order number  for 32074 has been completed.

Problem as reported:   Rm 271Can not access any network or server items for students or instructor  from her room.

Same script, but notice that some of the fields are not in the same place.  Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks,

Rob

• 1. Re: Send Mail not correctly displaying email using IWP

Rob Benefield:

Thank you for posting.

Does the Send Mail script do anything besides the Send Mail step?

Are you able to create a test database that exhibits this behavior or is it particular to your solution?

If you would like to send a clone or sample database, I will test it here. I've sent you a private message with instructions for sending us your file.

TSuki
          FileMaker, Inc.