0 Replies Latest reply on Apr 30, 2010 8:32 AM by JFFortier

Server Script problem

JFFortier

Title

Server Script problem

Your post

Hi

I have an issue with a server script It work for a week and yesterday night... It stop working!

The script now is the simple you can get.  (I had a previous version with lots of IF and THEN, GET LAST ERROR.....)

Win 2003, FMS10

The script run daily at 8:00pm

When I go look in my Documents folder, the file is there, but the modification/creation date is the one from 2 days ago, (when it was still working)

WHY WHY WHY ?!?! I remove all the previous get last error.... if... then.. to make it easy to check.... but now it's  simple, and the thing is WHY did it stop exporting ??

the script still run on the server (Server Admin last run OK) I receive the e-mail that the list is OK but no attachment and the export didn't work because the file have the wednesday date on it

My script:

Allow User Abort [ Off ]
      Set Error Capture [ On ]
      Go to Layout [ “E_Fiche” (Entretien) ]
      Enter Find Mode [ ]
      Insert Calculated Result [ Entretien_Data::ED_DateFin_Contrat; "1/1/10...12/12/10" [ Select ]
      Perform Find [ ]
      If [ Get ( FoundCount )=0 ]
        Send Mail [ Send via SMTP Server; To: "a...@c.com"; Subject: "*** List is empty ***"; Message: "Empty list."; Name: "FM_Serveur"; Email Address: "i...@c.com"; Reply-To Address: "nore...@noreply.com"; SMTP Server: "relais.v.ca"; Port: 25; Authentication Type: None ] [ No dialog ]
        Exit Script [ ]
      End If
      Go to Layout [ “E_Liste_Renouvellement” (Entretien) ]
      Sort Records [ Specified Sort Order: Entretien_Data::ED_DateFin_Contrat; ascending Entretien::E_Numéro_Contrat; ascending ] [ Restore; No dialog ]
      Set Variable [ $path; Value:"filewin:" & Get ( DocumentsPath ) & "ppm_expires.xls" ]
      Export Records [ File Name: “$path”; Use field names as column names; Character Set: “Unicode (UTF-16)”; Field Order: cr0107_Client::no_client Entretien::E_Numéro_Contrat cr0106_Livraison::adresse1 ] [ No dialog ]
      Send Mail [ Send via SMTP Server; To: "j...@c.com"; Subject: "*** List of contract SUCCÈS ***"; Message: "List of contract."; Attachment: “$path”; Name: "FM_Serveur"; Email Address: "i...@c.com"; Reply-To Address: "i...@c.com"; SMTP Server: "relais.v.ca"; Port: 25; Authentication Type: None ] [ No dialog ]

Thank you

JF