I am running a Filemaker 11.03 Advanced Server on a Windows Server 2003 box. I've created a database that we've used for a couple of years based on the Site Assistant code which I've tweaked considerably. I've got about 20 different databases uses various CWP forms.
If someone comes to the site on a windows based box everything loads very quickly without regard to the browser. I've tested it on numerous machines running Firefox, Chrome, Safari, IE, etc. - no problems.
If a mac user comes to the site the regular php code loads very quickly, however the forms often take 30-45 seconds and often time out.
I've tested this by stripping out all of the form related code and it works well. As soon as I add a single field (i.e. FirstName) it slows to a crawl.
I've been working on this for several days and can't find a cause or any reference to similar problems. I'm looking for some help.