Trying to get access to database files on Filemaker Go from Filemaker Server
I am trying to set up Filemaker Server 14 and to run a few Filemaker solutions built using Filemaker Pro 13.
I have tried following steps in
More specifically, using the IP address from the Filemaker Admin Status screen and setting the port forwarding to 5003 on my router.
- Within the Filemaker Server Admin console -> Server -> Test Pages; Test file works - both Pro and Web
- My custom filemaker databases are running, as per the admin console. 'Status Normal', 'Go/Pro' activated
- Custom filemaker database have been shared and can be accessed via Filemaker Pro
What I am trying to do:
1) When my iphone Filemaker Go 13 is connected to my local network:
- I can access the server name (Under Hosts), but I cannot see the database files. Not even the sample one from the test
2) When my iphone Filemaker Go 13 is not connected to my local network and using my WAN IP(http://www.myipaddress.com/show-my-ip-address/ ) as the Host
- No error messages, just get a message of no files available.
3) When my iPhone Filemaker Go 13 is connected to my local network, and typing out the IP stated from the Filemaker Server console
- No error message, just get a message of no files available