1 Reply Latest reply on May 7, 2014 2:15 PM by disabled_ntaylor

Unable to launch Filemaker Server 10 Admin Console on OS X 10.9.2

!Gamila!_!Gamila!

Title

Unable to launch Filemaker Server 10 Admin Console on OS X 10.9.2

Your post

First I must say that I am not anything close to a network admin meaning that my knowledge of servers is limited beyond understanding what they do. That being said here are the details of what I am dealing with.

I am running Filemaker Server 10 on a Mac Mini OS X 10.9.2 trying to launch the Admin Console without success.

I have tried to install the 10.0v2 updater but it is requesting "This software requires OS X update to 10.4 or 10.5."

Is there another way to get the Admin Console working with OS X 10.9.2?

• 1. Re: Unable to launch Filemaker Server 10 Admin Console on OS X 10.9.2

!Gamila!_!Gamila!:

Thank you for the post.

At this time, the only FileMaker Server versions tested to be compatible with Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks are FileMaker Server 12.0v6 (Advanced) and FileMaker Server 13.

"Pre FileMaker 11 version of FileMaker have not been tested or certified with Mac OS X Mavericks.  These products were developed and released before Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks became available.

While these earlier versions may install and run on Mac OS X v10.9 Mavericks, you may encounter installation and stability issues for which there is no resolution."

For more information please review the following:

FileMaker 11 and earlier versions, OS X Mavericks compatibility

TSFalcon

FileMaker, Inc.