2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 14, 2014 3:16 PM by FlemmingErichsen

Webdirect - Reload browser window it shows a wrong file

FlemmingErichsen

Title

Webdirect - Reload browser window it shows a wrong file

Your post

FMS13 server - webdirect
           Browser: Safari, Firefox

My database uses the login username to search for the relevant files to be seen.

But when I relaod the browser window the Webdirect shows another file.

How do I get Webdirect to remember and show the same file when reloading the browser window?

• 1. Re: Webdirect - Reload browser window it shows a wrong file
          RichNasser

I'm not very familiar with Web Direct as I just installed it today with the trial.  The issue I was having was not the same but similar: I cleared my cookies in Safari (just the cookies associated with the server machine - which happened to be the same one I was accessing from) and then Web Direct will give you an error in red with a link to click and then the file shows up eventually.

Perhaps you had another file, and then moved it etc and the browser is looking at the cookie - worth a try!

• 2. Re: Webdirect - Reload browser window it shows a wrong file
            FlemmingErichsen

I tried to clear cache+cookies etc. But when reloading browser window the Webdirect show the first record. I need to have it shows the record I was viewing. 

Anyone who knows how to code so that this will not happen.

I believe there must be a smart solution to this problem. Otherwise this is a huge problem for the web direct. In IWP it was not a problem.

Looking forward to hear from you ;-)