2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 4, 2015 3:51 PM by hjvanes

print list view - show records from 2 different tables as a possible merge field entries in the body section

hjvanes

Hello FM PPL,

I have been struggling with this one and just cannot get my head around it.

Scenario :  I have 2 table and used on 2 layouts

1 for time keeping with descriptions and with amounts  relative to an incident

2nd for expenses also with descriptions and amounts relative to an incident

I have a print list view with "show records from: table 1 - time keeping

In the body section I list the relevant merge fields that in turn populate data with description and amounts for a particular incident called up to display.

This is fine.

What I also would like to add to the same print list view record/incident is the data from table 2 relative to the same incident.

So the first flow of info in body section will be from table 1 followed by 2nd flow of details from table 2 if this has been populated.

I hope I have been able to explain this properly.  Brain dead at the moment so apologies in advance.

Hope there is some person that can help out wit this. I have tried to use a portal for the 2nd table of info but this has not solved the issue.

All and any help is appreciated and thank you in advance.

regards,

HJ