3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2015 12:03 AM by Suresh

Undo does not work in Script Workspace

ErichWetzel

Mac 10.10.5, FMP 14.0.2. When writing scripts the option to undo that exists elsewhere is FileMaker seems not to work in the script space.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Undo does not work in Script Workspace
          TSGal

Thank you for your post.

Testing, Development and Product Management are aware of Undo is not available in the Script Workspace.  I recommend that you enter this suggestion into our Feature Requests web form at:

Company | FileMaker

The entries into this web form populate a database file that is hosted and monitored by Product Management and Development.  All entries are discussed and considered for possible implementation in a future release.  Although I could copy your post and paste it into the web form, there are a couple of contact questions asked on the form that only you can answer.

TSGal

FileMaker, Inc.

• 2. Re: Undo does not work in Script Workspace
            ErichWetzel

Thanks TSGal.

I will post there in the future. As a modest user of the forums I am still not up to speed where things are.

Can you direct me where to post a request to change my username for the forum? I was ported over from past memberships but I am not sure which is being used here. But, the forum is currently showing my email address rather than a username for every post I make and that is not a very good idea.

Thanks

• 3. Re: Undo does not work in Script Workspace
              Suresh

Undo will not work in the Scripting!