5 Replies Latest reply on Sep 3, 2015 10:45 AM by Lizhe

FM v14.2 script step "Send Mail" problem

Lizhe

FM: server FM v14 on Win Server 2008 R2

client FMAv14.2

After we updated from FM v13 to FM v14, one of our solution which contains a script with a "Send Mail" step won't work anymore. Basically, in FM v13 the email software (outlook 2010) is launched and FM 13 inserts an attachment, the email is ready to be sent. In FM v14, the step is skipped without open the email software.

Then I found the v14.2 update fixing the email issue on Window, so the FMA v14.2 was installed. This time v14.2 launched the outlook with an attachment, However just before I could click send button, a window of Server Busy showed up (see attachment 1). It locked the both FM and outlook program. The only way I can get out is to terminate FM by Task Manager. I thought that may be caused by Server v14.1, so I updated the server to v14.2. The same thing happened again. I left it overnight and it still locked the next day until I killed FMv14.2.

Then I modified the script by moving the Send Mail to the end of script, nothing is changed (see attachment 2: the disable part is the original code which works under v13).

Please help!!

I also found another problem with FMS v14.2 which I'll start another discussion.