Menno

When will Jive speed up?

Discussion created by Menno on Sep 6, 2015
Latest reply on Jul 11, 2016 by Menno
Branched to a new discussion

I've been a member of this community for a while now, but I still can't find my way here and feel a certain resentment to use it. Nothing against any of the the community-members here, I can only say that there are a lot of very helpful people here, I have gotten great help and pointers from them on a several occasions. But FMI should really (let someone) make this forum more fun to use:

1. This forum is extremely sluggish and there seems not to be any tweaks available to speed it up (I have 200Mbit internet connection, so that really can't be the problem).
  2. There is a tag-cloud, but whatever I select, I never see a selection adjusted by my choice(s) from the tag-cloud, but still all the most recent discussions and on the home-page that's only 10 or so.
  3. It is possible to go to discussions/content where you can see messages by category, but it is made very hard to simply browse the content quickly. Only one page forward and/or backward, up to 10 or 15 pages at a time would make it eassier.
  4. On the list only 20 messages are displayed at a time and preferences can't be set to 100 or 250 message-headers at a time
  5. The jive-help? It looks like it is for sysops, not for users.

Outcomes